Nurture Nature Retreat
Anusara® Yoga & Reiki Initiation in Peru
~ Oct. 20-27, 2018 ~
TAMBO ILUSION NATURE RESERVE & WELLNESS RETREAT CENTER:
Tambo Ilusion is a family run business and nature reserve located in the Peruvian Amazon rainforest of Tarapoto of Northern Peru. With a natural spring, the forest and an ecosystem that has developed around them, the property of 14 hectares is legally recognized by the government of Peru as a private conservation area.
Due to its geographical location, Tambo Ilusion is a natural haven for the flora and fauna. Its famous lagoon has even been blessed as a healing lagoon by a well-respected Shaman (-medicine man) in the region, due to its nutrient rich environment. Here’s what you’ll be able to experience at Tambo Ilusion:
- Nature walks through the woods
- Swimming in the fresh water lagoon
- Sunset and star gazing
- Delicious vegetarian food (some eggs)
- Low exposure to electromagnetic fields
- Quite time to rest and relax
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE CENTER:
RETREAT DAILY ITINERARY:
06h30-08h00 Morning Yoga Practice
09h30-12h30 Reiki initiation (Day 1 & 3)
14h30-17h30 Reiki initiation (Day 2 & 4)
15h30-17h30 Yoga Workshops (x2)
19h00-21h00 Special Evening Events
(silence is to be maintained from 22h00 to 09h00)
ACCOMODATIONS & PRICE
At Tambo Ilusion visitors are encouraged to live in grater harmony with nature. The accommodations are considered like glamourous camping or “glamping” for short. Each cabin (or Tambo as they are called) is equipped with 2 double size beds, fresh linens, covered with mosquito nets. Bathrooms and showers are located in a separate cabin just several feet from the rooms. There is no electricity in the cabins, this will ensure a better night’s sleep. And there’s no need to bring your nature music, you’ll have the real thing right outside your door.
$1590 CND Double Occupancy
**Early-Birdy Discount: Save $200 by paying in full before July 1st 2018
PLEASE READ CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY BELOW BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION.
- Group shuttle to and from Tarapoto Airport
- 7 night stay at Tambo Ilusion Nature Reserve & Wellness Centre (Tarapoto, Peru)
- 3 fresh vegetarian (gluten free, dairy free) meals per day (20th lunch –to- 27th breakfast)
- All meditation, yoga classes & workshops
- Reiki Initiation with Johanne (Includes: all reiki classes, study manual, 1 private healing session, group healing session, complimentary eye pillow and 1st degree certificate)
- Nature Reserve & Natural Hot Springs Group Excursion
- Special evening events: Bon fire, Music & dance night, etc
- Travel insurance
- Extra night stays at hotels
- Massage treatments and other locally organized excursions (hiking, shamanic rituals, cooking classes, etc…)
A WORD FROM YOUR TEACHERS:
Certified Anusara Yoga teacher, Naturotherapist & Reiki Master
I’ve been practicing yoga for almost 20 years now and the most significant transformation that I’ve experienced through the practice is my ability to feel, witness and transform energy in a way that moves me from a state of stagnation, confusion, anxiety or disconnect to a state of awareness, love and union with my higher Self and my life purpose.
Tambo Ilusion Co-Founder, Retreat Co-Host & Reiki Master/Teacher
I invite you to partake in this retreat which consists of attunement to the first level of Reiki to learn to heal with your hands. Offer yourself the wonderful opportunity to learn and share the Usui Reiki system which is a simple, non-invasive healing system that balances the body’s energy centers thus promoting healing. It is one of the easiest and most natural forms of holistic healing there is.
RETREAT CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
You must communicate with Jeannine in writing if you wish to cancel your registration.
CANCELLATION BEFORE JULY 1st, 2018: A full refund less $200 processing fee will be issued
CANCELLATION BEFORE AUGUST 1st, 2018: Receive a 50% refund less $200 processing fee
NO REFUND, CREDIT OR COMPENSATION WILL BE ISSUED for Cancellations AFTER AUGUST 1st, 2018, as well as for no shows, late arrivals, early departure from retreat, personal injury/illness, weather or travel delays, flight interruptions and/or scheduling conflicts.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Read the information package completely
- Contact Jeannine to reserve your spot and send payment within 5 days of reserving your spot. Payment methods accepted include:
- E-interac / E-transfer (preferred)
- Check by mail
- PayPal (a 3% non-refundable PayPal service fee will be added to the cost of the retreat)