Registration FALL 2019 Session
(14 week session, from Sept. 10 – Dec. 12, 2019)
OPEN HOUSE – September 2, 3 & 4
(RESERVATION REQUIRED starting August 1st!!!)
Sadhana means ”dedicated practice” in Sanskrit. Whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitionner, the Anusara® yoga practice is designed for those who wish to take a more dedicated and profound approach to yoga and self-study. It’s a conscious way of training the body and mind to atune to the power of our own inner potential, while at the same time exploring the philosophical teachings of yoga that help us better identify what we is really important to us.
Classes are bilingual: English/French, unless otherwise indicated
Registration opens: August 1st (MARK YOUR CALENDARS!).
♡ Tuesdays 5:30-7:00pm (Lv.1-2 St.Lambert) ♡
♡ Wednesday 11:30-1:00pm (Lv.2-3 Longueuil) ♡
♡ Thursday 5:30-7:00pm (Lv. 1-2 Longueuil) ♡
♡ Thursday 7:30-9:00pm (Lv. 2) ♡
Studio St.Lambert – 320 St.Denis, St-Lambert (street parking or park at nearby train station)
Studio Longueuil – 100 Sacré-Coeur #306, Longueuil (street parking)
- Access to members page, a well orgainzed one stop page to all my online videos and tutorials,
- Member pricing on events hosted by Jeannine Plaiche Yoga,
- Discount rate on registration for a second class (contact me for details),
- 10%-off single yoga & naturotherapy private sessions,
- Be part of a growing community of yoga practitioners dedicated to learning about themselves and about life.
1 class/ week: $280 (includes member perks, see above)
2 classes/ week: $480 (includes member perks, see above)
Trail class: Coming soon…
Payment methods available (Payment confirms your spot):
- E-Transfer – sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash – In person
- Check – In person or mailed to JEANNINE PLAICHE, 100 Sacré-Coeur #306, Longueuil, Qc, J4L1A8
*Please read the refund policy at the bottom of the page before confirming your selection….
Ready To Sign Up?
*Refund policy for paid weekly classes: Refund will be offered within the 10-days following purchase (for unmissed classes only), after the 10th day no refunds will be issued. ALL refunds will exclude any PayPal service fees.
**For paid workshops: Purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable after the start of the workshop and in the 14 days prior to the workshop. ALL refunds will exclude any PayPal service fees.
***Policy on missed weekly classes: If you miss a class, you (or a friend) may attend another class ONLY IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE, and with advanced reservation. Missed classes must be made up within the same session and may not be transfered to a future session.