Jeannine is dedicated to the study and teaching of yoga as therapy and as a personal & spiritual life path.
She has over 1000 hours of formal yoga specific teacher training specializing in yoga therapy and postural bodywork. She has over 10,000 hours of private and group teaching experience. She is well known in the Anusara yoga community for her long term service as certification assessor (since 2015) and volunteer of various committees (2013-2020) and her work as Director of Professional Development of the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga global organization (2020-2022). She has also been invited to teach at various festivals, workshops and teacher trainings locally and around the world. She currently teaches at Studio BleuYoga in Brossard and runs of her own private at-home and in-studio Yoga Therapy practice.
- Association des Naturothérapeutes du Québec – ANQ (since 2012)
- Anusara School of Hatha Yoga (since 2010)
- Yoga Alliance (since 2008)
- B.A Specialization Psychology | Concordia University, Qc. (2007)
- DEC Social Sciences, CEGEP Champlain (2004)
- Health Sciences – 2 semesters, CEGEP Champlain (2002)
- 300-hour Anusara Advanced Teacher Training (equivalency) – Certified| Multi-City (2015)
- 300-hour Yoga Therapy Training w/ Carina Raisman | Yoga ReSource, Montreal, QC (2014)
- 208-hour Anusara Yoga Teacher Training w/ Barrie Risman & Robin Golt, Montreal (2011)
- 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training | Yandara Yoga Institute, Mexico (2008)
PERSONAL TRAINING, NUTRITION & ATHLETICS:
- Personal Training Specialist | CanFitPro, Montreal, QC (2008)
- Nutrition & Wellness Specialist | CanFitPro, Montreal, QC (2008)
- Coaching Association of Canada – Level 3 – Figure Skating Coach (2002)
- Reiki Master Degree w/ Shanti Rubens | Rishikesh, India (2012)
- 55-hours Yoga, Fascia & the New Anatomy Professional Training w/ Thomas Myers | YogaUOnline & In-Person (2018)
- 110 hour Anatomy Trains Structural Integration Part 1 +45 CEU | Anatomy Trains (2022):
- Yoga Nidra Teacher Training | Montreal, QC (2014)
- Advanced Exercise Nutrition | CanFitPro, Montreal, QC (2012)
- 30-hour Anusara Yoga Therapy Training | Toronto, ON (2011)
- 20-hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training | Montreal, QC (2010)
- Core Assessment & Training | CanFitPro, Montreal, QC (2010)
- And many more.
As a an active seeker of Truth, Jeannine has also traveled around the world to attend workshops, retreats and trainings with some of the best non-dual Tantric scholars and teachers. She has been immersed in the study of yoga/meditation and philosophy since 2003 and is committed to refining and updating her knowledge through ongoing continuing education, yogic studies and regular practice.