Naturotherapy Client Form
Please submit the following form before your first yoga therapy session.
RULES GOVERNING A FIXED-TERM CONTRACT FOR YOGA AND NATUROTHERAPY SESSIONS
- If you break your contract before the end of the term, you will be subject to certain penalties.
- Insurance receipt available on request (for all private 1:1 NATUROTHERAPY courses)
- Mention required by the Consumer Protection Act
CANCELLATION, AGREEMENT EXPIRY DATE AND WARRANTY POLICIES – 24+ hours’ notice
- CUSTOMER CANCELLATION OR DELAY POLICY: If the customer is unable to keep an appointment with the teacher/therapist, JEANNINE PLAICHE requires a MINIMUM of 24 HOURS notice in order to cancel the session. If notice is not received on time, the session will be considered used. This session will be charged. No penalty will be applied if the session is canceled in advance. Each minute of delay on the scheduled session will be lost time and at the customer’s expense.
- YOGA/NATUROTHERAPY SESSIONS must be fully booked before the exact expiry date of the package, are non-transferable and cannot be postponed.
- YOGA/ NATUROTHERAPY SESSIONS cannot guarantee that clients will achieve their goals, due to a multitude of factors and variables such as nutrition, lifestyle and possible injuries.
RELEASE OF THE PARTICIPANT AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE AGREEMENT
- I agree that JEANNINE PLAICHE shall not be liable for any injury caused during any exercise program or yoga/naturotherapy session.
- I understand that I am not obliged to participate or engage in any activity that I do not wish to do and that it is my right to refuse participation at any time during my yoga/naturotherapy sessions. I understand that if I experience dizziness, nausea, vertigo, discomfort or any other discomfort, I must stop the activity and inform my teacher/naturotherapist.
- I understand that JEANNINE PLAICHE recommends rescheduling any canceled sessions to ensure regularity and physical progress.
- I understand that during a session the teacher/therapist may use manual/touch assists to correct my alignment and/or to help me focus on a particular targeted muscle group. If I feel uncomfortable with manual/touch assists, I will immediately ask my teacher/therapist to stop using this technique.